Is your Brother Printer Offline How to Turn Online? If so, most likely connect has been lost between your printer and computer. Check your network connection and confirm the devices are suitably connected. When there's little deviation within the power supply, then likelihood is that high for the printer to be showing offline status. to show your Brother Printer Online from its Offline state, perform the following:
• Open the “Devices and Printers” menu through instrument panel .
• Right-click on your Brother printer’s icon.
• Click “See what’s printing”.
• Select the “Printer” tab from the highest menu.
• Uncheck the “Use Printer Offline” option just by clicking on the check-box.
Now, your printer is online and you'll print anything.