If you are a QuickBooks user and fed up with its error then Here are the simple steps that you can follow to fix QuickBooks Won’t Open Company File.
Arrangement 1: Open your organization record straightforwardly from QuickBooks Desktop
1. Go to File.
2. Snap-on Open or Restore Company.
3. Select the kind of record you wish to open.
4. Explore the envelope that the record is situated in.
5. Select the record.
6. Snap-on Open.
Arrangement 2: Prevent the programmed opening of QuickBooks Windows
1. Go to the No Company Open window.
2. Discover your Company record.
3. Press and hold the ALT key on your console.
4. Snap-on Open.
If you can open it then, at that point,
1. Go to the Edit menu.
2. Snap Preferences.
3. Select Desktop View.
4. Snap-on Don't save the work area.
5. Snap OK.