Microsoft365.com/setup offers access to the Microsoft 365 software product. Microsoft 365 or Office 365 is multiple products collections in one software that is available at microsoft365.com/setup, and every kind of individual can use these products for various uses like students, home, professionals, enterprise, and more at setup microsoft 365
top of page
The Clean Tahoe Program’s mission is to improve the visual environment in South Lake Tahoe through proper litter and trash management and public education. The Program has two full-time field crew members who serve as Clean Tahoe’s front-line troops who remove litter and illegally dumped items from the public easements along our heavily traveled roads. We also respond to community complaints regarding animal access to trash and bulk items (appliances, mattresses, furniture, etc.) in public view and we provide much needed education to properties in violation of litter and trash ordinances.
In our 2018-2019 fiscal year, Clean Tahoe picked up 504 CUBIC yards of trash
222 Illegal Dumps consisting of mattresses, furniture, freezers refrigerators, tires, and TVs
287 Animal in Trash Incidents
33 Homeless Camps
bottom of page
Microsoft office installation:
- Go to www.office.com and if you're not already signed in, select Sign in.
- Sign in with the account you associated with this version of Office. This account can be a Microsoft account, or work or school account. I forgot the account I use with Office
- After signing in, follow the steps that match the type of account you signed in with.
- This completes the download of Office to your device.
- Depending on your browser, select Run in Microsoft Edge.
- If you see the User Account Control prompt that says, Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device? select Yes.
- Your install is finished when you see the phrase, "You're all set! Office is installed now" and an animation plays to show you where to find Office applications on your computer. Select Close.